Intern Challenge: Round 1
Presented by Northwestern Mutual, the Light the Hoan Intern Challenge is bringing together hundreds of interns from 12 Milwaukee-area companies to compete with light shows they’ve built for their companies. The competition plays out on the bridge over 3 nights, with the winner being crowned on Thursday, July 28th (which also happens to be National Intern Day).
The public can vote for their favorite shows by going to http://vote.lightthehoan.com. See below for when polls are open and when you can see the interns’ shows play on the bridge each night.
- Round 1: July 25th, starting at 9:30pm. Each show runs for 5 min (60 min total); repeats at 10:30pm.
- Round 2: July 26th, starting at 9pm. Each show runs for 10 min (60 min total); repeats at 10pm.
- Final Round: July 27th, starting at 9pm. Each show runs for 20 min (60 min total); repeats at 10pm.
Round 1 Light Show Schedule
- Milwaukee Tool: 9:30pm, 10:30pm
- Generac: 9:35pm, 10:35pm
- Direct Supply: 9:40pm, 10:40pm
- Molson Coors: 9:45pm, 10:45pm
- Johnson Controls, Inc.: 9:50pm, 10:50pm
- We Energies: 9:55pm, 10:55pm
- Northwestern Mutual: 10:00pm, 11:00pm
- Rockwell Automation: 10:05pm, 11:05pm
- American Family Insurance: 10:10pm, 11:10pm
- Baird: 10:15pm, 11:15pm
- Johnson Financial Group: 10:20pm, 11:20pm
- Quarles & Brady: 10:25pm, 11:35pm